Step 1 - Setting up and Requirements
- Must have an SBI account with net banking and online payment facility.
- modern Internet browser install on your computer in which you are using to apply online appointment.
- Please disable popup blocker in your browser. - Click here to see how to remove popup blocker
- Must have an valid e-mail id in which your appointment details will be sent.
Step 2 - Fill Appointment details
- Go to Online LL Appointment System.
- Click on Apply for New LL Appointment.
- Select your District/ RTO.
- Fill Personal Details.
- Fill Address Details (Temporary and Permanent).
- Select class (Atleast 1 or or max 4).
- Select an Available Time slot.
- Click on save Button.
Step 3 - Check Appointment details
- Carefully check the details you fill in the application .
- If everything is correct then click on the Make Payment Button and proceed for Payment.
- Payment gateway of Online SBI will be opened enter User Name and password and pay the fees.
- Please do not click Refresh or Back button.
Step 4 - Print Cash Form / Receipt
- Click on Print Cash Form / Receipt. Click here
- Fill any one of the given detail either Ref Id/Trans Id or E-Mail Id or Applicant First Name (Not All) and click Search Data.
- The system will show you your record please check Payment Status
- If Payment Status is "Payment Not Confirmed" then click on the the "Full View"
- Please Check your SBI account whether payment has debited or not
- If Fees amount has not debited from your SBI account then click on "Re-Payment"
- If Fees amount has been debited from your SBI account and Payment Status is no Confirm then please enter SBI Ref. No. click on "Request for Re-Payment Confirmation"
- If Payment Status is "Payment Confirmed" then click on the the "Full View"
- Print Receipt and Form.
Step 5 - Documents to be carried with you at Concern RTO/DTO Office.
- You have to reach at your concern RTO/DTO office on appointment date and time with the following documents.
- Cash Receits of paid fees.
- Form 2.
- Form 1.
- Form 1A.
- Valid ID proof.
- Valid Address proof
- 3 Recent Passport size Photographs.
- You will be tested by the licencing Authority on Appointment Date on Tablet based application
for Practice Test Click Here
- Verify your document by concern Clerk